Our Outreach services support people who live in their own home and need support with some day to day tasks.
Outreach support can help people to:
- continue to live independently in their own homes
- maintain and understand their tenancies
- learn day to day living skills such as cooking, travelling safely or learning to budget
- look for work
- become involved in local communities, social activities and make friends
- give advice on other services available
We work together with people to agree what support they need at the times that work best for them. As people develop and learn new skills, we adapt the support provided to ensure people continue to get the most out of life.