Certitude is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to available standards and guidelines.
The Certitude website has been built to include accessibility software, Browsealoud, which you can use by clicking on the orange and black icon in the top right corner of the website. Browsealoud provides the following services:
- Text-to-speech with a choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
- Translation into 99 language with text-to-speech available in 40 languages
- On-screen text magnifier
- MP3 generator to convert text to audio files for offline listening
- Screen mask to block on screen clutter
- Web page simplifier to remove distracting content for easier reading
- Custom settings to suit individual needs and preferences
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browers will also display it correctly.
Whilst Certitude strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. Meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Certitude website, please do not hesitate to contact us.